Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423693 by FishyMails Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:17 pm
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:27:49 -0800
Subject: this Urgent and you will get Urgent reply .

I have an offer i would like to tell you about .a good business proposal which I know you will be interested in.

Please let me know your interest
and Kindly write me back for better confidentiality.

Best Regards,
Dino Galassi
Solicitor at

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426550 by Nushkal Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:40 am
date: July 3, 2021, 14:19
subject: Re: this Urgent and you will get Urgent reply .

Thank you for your return email. I am a lawyer and I am currently an associate in a private firm. I know you may not know my late client in person, however I do not rule out the possibility of you having a distant relationship with my late client. I have contacted you through email as there appear to be no formal choice left for me in reaching possible members of my late client's extended family. I have contacted you to solicit your partnership in facilitating the release of my late client’s estates and most especially his invested funds.

My late client passed in December 2004 in the Ocean surge that happened in Indonesia which unfortunately was during his holiday trip with his immediate family. My client was into crude oil trade, brokerage and vessel chatter dealings. My referred client holds a term investment of an initial value of $15million U.S. dollars of funds set aside for his business. The funds are held in an investment account with a commercial bank since 2001. The bank was duly informed of my late client's demise and my efforts to reach members of my late client's extended family who could stand in as beneficiaries.

In the past months I have gotten tips of the bank's intention to turn the investment balance to the Government, in line with the existing laws as it is assumed that are no suitable successors.On the professional consideration I have engaged a wide
search to locate a credible person with this family name who could stand in as a distant relative to my late client. I have contacted you so to give us the legal base to file for the release of my late client’s estates, This transaction will be
successfully and legitimately conducted in line with the prevailing laws. I am here saying that the process of this transaction will be risk free to your person. All I ask is for you to handle this transaction as I will advise.

I propose that 45% of the entire sum released at the completion of this process will accrue to you as long as you handle your role and I do not incur further expenses getting you involved. I have incurred cost in the past few years in efforts of protecting my late client’s estates and if you would be interested to proceed, you should be willing to handle your involvement. 5% of the entire sum released will be set aside for reimbursement of cost we will have incurred individually
in the process of this transaction. The balance 50% of the entire sum released will accrue to me.

I will appreciate verbal communication with you so we can discuss. You may call me on +447451271101. Let me know the preferred telephone number and the best time to call you.

I await to hear from you.

Regards,
Dino Galassi
Solicitor at

#427120 by FishyMails Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:30 pm
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:24:53 -0700
Subject: THIS URGENT

I have an offer i would like to tell you about .a good business proposal which I know you will be interested in.

Please let me know your interest
and Kindly write me back for better confidentiality.

Best Regards,
Dino Galassi
Solicitor at

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.