Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423802 by FishyMails Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:14 pm
Tel: +447452394032 +12026302276
Date: 2021-02-22 5:48:21 PM +01:00
Subject: YOU HAVE UNREAD MESSAGE, GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Good Day, it's a great pleasure working with you. Everything is good and the MOU will be given to you as soon as I confirm that you are the one I am communicating with, this is a 100% risk free transaction, The MOU tells all the details you need to know about this investment transaction. send me a number where you can be reached meanwhile, add me on WhatsApp immediately if you really want to work with me. I will give you the best and no time to waste

Nice reading your email and am very sorry for my late response. This is a 2021 opportunity and it's risk free; I am out to make this transaction to be a success between now and next week and no time wasted. Reach me on WhatsApp +447452394032 for private discussion or give me your number to call you so, good news and more valid details will be given to you. If you are really interested, kindly download WhatsApp and add me for further and private communication for the success of the transaction. You are also free to call me or text me on my US number because I'm here in the states. +1 202 630 2276. We need to communicate today no matter the time remaining.Bless

Best Regards
Albert Harry

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement