Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423828 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:22 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:13:22 +0100
Subject: I WILL HELP YOU

Hello my dear

How are you doing today? I am Jessica Smailes Lei From WEST VIRGINIA USA, I found out that up till now you have not claimed your Compensation Funds worth of $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars) with the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. So as things are now i will help you make sure you get your funds, with my experience as a formal banker i will work things out for your favour. But you will have to send me an agreement letter that if i help you get this funds you will have to give me 30% of the total funds. If agreed then let me know so we proceed. Once this transaction is done I will come to your city so that i will receive my own 30% and also i will like to invest my own part of the money in your city.

Below is my contact info:

My Email is: ([email protected])
My WhatsApp Number: +1 718-269-5066

I will need your details as listed below.

Your Full names:
Your House address:
Your Telephone number:
Your Identification:

I will be waiting for your response so we commence with your pending transaction. Also i will forward you my ID in my next email so you will get to know me better.

Yours Friend
Jessica Smailes

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement