Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423863 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:06 am
Subject: From Claire Chen, please reply this e-mail. It is very urgent.
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:58:39 +0000

Hello Friend,

I am Ms. Claire CHEN, the only daughter of Jan Chen who died in a motor accident some months ago. My later father was a contractor to federal government of Nigeria. Before he gives up in the hospital, he told my mother and I that he deposited sum of US $ 17.5 million with a security company here in Nigeria and he also told us where he kept the deposit documents for security reasons.

Since after my father`s death, my uncles have been troubling my mother and they have taking all of my father's belongings/properties and left us with nothing just
because my mother is not from Nigeria. As a result of this problem my mother feels into an illness. Now she is seriously sick and I have spent all the money we have on drugs and hospital bill on her.

We have nothing to do than to look for a way to claim the consignment (money) from the security company. We have contacted them and they said before the consignment will be released to us that we must present someone who is above 30yrs in age to make the claim on our behalf.

Now we are looking for someone who will assist us to claim the consignment (money) so that when it arrived to his home/ country he will take his own share and send us some money for my mother hospital bills and also purchase our air ticket to meet with you because we don`t want to live in this country anymore.

I am writing this mail to see if you can assist us. Upon receipt of your acknowledgment mail I shall send you the contact of the security company as well as your telephone number so that you process the claim.

Kindly reply me at if you can help (([email protected]))

Thanks

Claire Chen

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement