Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423879 by FishyMails Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:15 pm
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 16:33:09 +0000
Subject: European Union

Hello,

The hierarchy of the European Union Committee on diaspora have elected three main officials from Africa, in preponderance
of dissipating what it calls 'perpetual dystopian' cleaving of the continent, evident in despondent economic fray and
ever surging humanitarian beckons.

These three officials, of whom I am one, will determine necessary steps to be taken to improve the overall economy of
Africa and bring palliative measures to bear upon destitute population that is becoming an embarrassment even beyond
Africa.

My specific mission per se, includes reaching out to people who have in one way or another impacted on the continent in
regard to humanitarian matters. These people, whom the EU consider the connecting cord to alleviating misery and
enhancing civility, will be given funds to help rehabilitate as much of teeming masses of the poor and the indigent.

You have been chosen by the 'Administrative Department' of the EU continental bureau in Accra, Ghana, to help in this
regard. The sum of sixty-five million ( € 65,000,000) euro will be advanced to enable you facilitate amongst other
pertinent requisition.

(a) Rehabilitation of affected persons within and outside Africa

(b) Providing hitherto denied opportunity to pursue academic education for some of them.

Upon written acceptance to partner with the EU, further information will be communicated as well as conditions applicable
to/for service.

Reply at your earliest convenience will be appreciated.
Yours Faithfully,

James

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement