Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423935 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:20 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re:Good News
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 06:43:56 +0100

From: Ms. Fatoumata NdiayeUnder-Secretary-General for oversight services
Attention:
I am Ms. Fatoumata Ndiaye of Senegal, sworn in as Under-Secretary-General for oversight services (OIOS) in October 2019 for a five-year non-renewable term. As an Internationally respected auditor and anti-corruption advocate, I have over 20 years of service in government particularly in the field of audit, Most recently Deputy Executive Director (Management) of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), I brings to the position more than 24 years of knowledge, hands-on experience and inter-agency work of the Organization in the areas of audit, investigations, fraud examination, anti-corruption and integrity advocacy, coupled with overseeing and coordinating human resources, finance, budget, information technology and administrative services and operations. She has made important contributions in leading organizational transformation initiatives in the United Nations.

Due to my vast experience in auditing, investigation, fraud examination and anti-corruption, I was mandated by my current boss, the UN Secretary General (Antуnio Guterres) to come to Nigeria and investigate fraud reported activities and know why the federal government of Nigeria has refused to pay all beneficiaries and fund inheritors due to incessant complaints by foreign contractors/fund inheritors. The United Nations is angry with the government of Muhammadu Buhari over a series of rate of UNPAID contract payments and Fraud/Scam activities in Nigeria and I have been assigned to tackle this ugly issue immediately before it spreads its tentacles to an uncontrollable level.

Since my arrival, I have met with the Vice President of Nigeria (Professor Yemi Osubanjo) due to the distorting health of President Muhammadu Buhari, The Finance Minister of Nigeria, The Paymaster General of Nigeria, the Accountant-General of the Federation of Nigeria and The Auditor-General of the Federation of Nigeria and they have all endorsed the immediate release and payment of three million, five hundred thousand united states dollars (3.5MUSD) each to all affected beneficiaries which you are among.

I have sent my report to our headquarters in New York and the United Nations has mandated the Federal Government of Nigeria to effect payments to all approved beneficiaries without any further delay.

Do urgently re-confirm your full names and address and phone number for confirmation purpose. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria and would like you to reply urgently to this message if you are sure that you are a victim and the true owner of this email address.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding and immediate compliance to this notification.

Yours in service,
Ms. Fatoumata Ndiaye
Under-Secretary-General for oversight services

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement