Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424000 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:47 am
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 21:47:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Confidential records search.

Confidential records search.
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention,

This is a legal confidential message for public records search. My name is Davidson Kim (Ksq) from UK, a personal attorney to a deceased who may relate to you (name withheld for security reason) who died with no Will or Next of Kin. My firm is seeking for the next of kin for many years but all search proved unsuccessful. It's unfortunate he died with his family in an auto crash, (May their souls rest in peace).
Actually, i contacted you since you both bear the same surname or still i have all necessary legal documents that stands as prove for the rightful next of kin and assistance in re-profiling funds belonging to my late client, for our mutual benefit and investment in your country.

kindly get back to me for more clarification if you are interested.

Sincerely,
Davidson Kim (Ksq).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement