Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424211 by FishyMails Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:53 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 13:02:34 +0100
Subject: Urgent Attention Is Needed Immediately

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PAYMENT VERIFICATION PANEL
LAGOS LIAISON OFFICE
DATE: 21/01/2021

Attention; Sir,

YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

We hereby bring to your notice that your outstanding payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria has reached this office for verification and clarifications before the release. Anyway, without wasting much time, I have personally investigated this payment down to the Ministry where this contract was executed and from my findings it is clear that you did not execute this contract in question, from all available information, it looks like some officials in the Ministry were trying to use you to claim this particular value which they over invoiced for their own selfish interest. I know it might interest you to know how I managed to find out this truth, yes. I investigated this payment up to the ministry where this contract was executed and after some checks I was surprised to see that the most vital/important documents regarding this contract bear a different name and beneficiary.

Based on this I decide to contact the supervisor that signed the attestation report, on getting to the contract award and supervisory commission I collected the contract attestation report and found out that this document steel bears the name: B& B PETROLEUM ENG.PTY as the company that executed this contract. I kept this to myself and came down to my base. As a matter of fact I have been thinking whether to report my findings to the appropriate body for cancellation of this payment, but I have this second thought of contacting you since I am not a saint and in a position to approve this payment for the president to give go ahead order to the release, I feel this might be a God given opportunity.

So, based on this I am writing to you, if you will accept my understated conditions, I can normalize all the relevant papers of this payment and the funds will be released within 14 working days. Contract attestation report is not in your name, the fund ownership certificate is also not in your name. Actually, your partners as I should say did a very great job in manipulating almost all the documents to your favor.

Now, I want you to know that, with my position, I can amend this problem and this money will be paid to your nominated bank account which both of us will share on a 50/50 %if only you will accept my conditions.

So, if you see it wise to get this perfected with me feel free to contact me through my private email address ([email protected])

I shall let you know my conditions as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks,
Tony Ebere

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424217 by FishyMails Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:45 pm
Tel: +2348082976748
Date: 2021-03-09 1:02:40 PM -08:00
Subject: My Dear Brother, Thanks/AGREEMENT

My Dear Brother,

I thank you for your response to my mail and your acceptance to carry
out this deal with me.Yes, it is the transaction of delivery of
consignment

I am a man of honor, God fearing and respect for human dignity. I have
never disappointed anybody before both in my chosen career as a
Government Official and in my community as one of the main leaders. I
am really sure of what I will do to get this consignment delivered or
you go and take it yourself.

However, before we proceed I would like us to have an agreement which
will bind us together as you well know that we don't know each other
from Adam and this is a money issue. Just prepare the understated
agreement on your letterhead paper and send to me as an attachment and
I will sign and return to you as well, try to understand why I want
this.

You have to call me on the number as soon as you read this mail
because I would like to hear from you +234 80 82 97 67 48, this line
is more private to me and all communication must be through this for
security reasons. I hereby attached the photocopy of my passport so
that you will know whom you are dealing with and please sign and fill
the agreement properly and send back to me.

AGREEMENT.

I, .................. YOUR NAME of YOUR ADDRESS being the beneficiary
to a part Payment of US$14 MILLION. Being funds realized from
NNDC/NNPC/1190.X99.due hereby agree to pay Mr. Ebere Tony OF THE
PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA 50% of the total funds as soon
as I receive the consignment

Mr. Ebere Tony has agreed to work together with me until these funds
are released to me as he promised that he would perfect all
documentations relating to the immediate release of the funds.

We have also agreed that Mr. Ebere Tony will indicate his bank account
where I ,... YOUR FULL NAME will deposit his share of the funds or he
might come in person for settlement.

Email copy of this agreement remains a legal document which can be
used against any of the parties that go contrary as agreed in any high
court of law in the world this agreement is made today.............of
February , 2021.

Mr. Ebere Tony

SIGN..............................

YOUR FULL NAME
SIGNED..........................
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#425211 by FishyMails Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:54 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:08:13 +0100
Subject: Urgent Attention Is Needed

Attention; Sir,

YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

We hereby bring to your notice that your outstanding payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria has reached this office for verification and clarifications before the release. Anyway, without wasting much time, I have personally investigated this payment down to the Ministry where this contract was executed and from my findings it is clear that you did not execute this contract in question, from all available information, it looks like some officials in the Ministry were trying to use you to claim this particular value which they over invoiced for their own selfish interest. I know it might interest you to know how I managed to find out this truth, yes. I investigated this payment up to the ministry where this contract was executed and after some checks I was surprised to see that the most vital/important documents regarding this contract bear a different name and beneficiary.

Based on this I decide to contact the supervisor that signed the attestation report, on getting to the contract award and supervisory commission I collected the contract attestation report and found out that this document steel bears the name: B& B PETROLEUM ENG.PTY as the company that executed this contract. I kept this to myself and came down to my base. As a matter of fact I have been thinking whether to report my findings to the appropriate body for cancellation of this payment, but I have this second thought of contacting you since I am not a saint and in a position to approve this payment for the president to give go ahead order to the release, I feel this might be a God given opportunity.

So, based on this I am writing to you, if you will accept my understated conditions, I can normalize all the relevant papers of this payment and the funds will be released within 14 working days. Contract attestation report is not in your name, the fund ownership certificate is also not in your name. Actually, your partners as I should say did a very great job in manipulating almost all the documents to your favor.

Now, I want you to know that, with my position, I can amend this problem and this money will be paid to your nominated bank account which both of us will share on a 50/50 %if only you will accept my conditions.

So, if you see it wise to get this perfected with me feel free to contact me through my private email address ([email protected])

I shall let you know my conditions as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks,
Tony Ebere