Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424769 by AlanJones Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:49 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Subject: MR.BRIAN MOYNIHAN (CEO)BANK OF AMERICA(R)
Tel. No.: +12132623637

MR.BRIAN MOYNIHAN (CEO)BANK OF AMERICA(R)
CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS,CHARLOTTE, N.C.BANK OF
AMERICA,N.A.MEMBER FDIC.BANK OF AMERICA
CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS
office phone number 213-262-3637
email [email protected]

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to let you know that we have received an instruction from the Ministry of Finance by orders of the united states Embassy to release
your payment.My heart has been troubled ever since I loosed contact with you.

Alternatively, I have sent you a lot of email and also called you several times before traveling out from the office to Saudi Arabia for a business transaction’s have

not been happy because my heart has not been at peace because your fund has been troubling me, and I came back last Night and when I asked about your payment case, I

was informed that your compensation fund has not yet been completed and paid out.

Perhaps, your fund has been wired into an ATM CARD,but due to the delay in the process of delivering your ATM CARD, the process was cancelled and now your fund has

been withdrawn and ready to be wired to you in cash. But orders came from IMF Manager he instructed us to send your fund valued $14.5Million USD through a CLARIED AND

CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE which will be posted as a letter to your home address immediately you send us your information now.

Furthermore, this mode of payment will also be safe and easy for you to receive your fund because no one is going to come and deliver the CHEQUE to you and no one is

going to ask you for any money anymore. But the only fee required by the BANK OF AMERICA is just the BANK ACTIVATION APPROVAL OF THE CHEQUE which is $100.only and this

payment is the only money you will have to pay to receive this cheque, and as soon as you send this $100, you are going to receive your funds through a LETTERED BANK

DRAFT CHEQUE within 24hours and the reason why this $100 is needed for the ACTIVATION of the cheque is to enable having no problems in cashing out the cheque in any

bank because assoon as this cheque is activated, and when you receive it you can take it to any bank of your choice and pick up the cash without any trouble or any
further delay.

Finally, remember to send me an email regarding the re.confirmation of your HOME ADDRESS to avoid any mistakes or errors in posting your LETTERED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE but

you did not. And the Embassy has already signed the cheque today been 8th /2021 and he said I should notify and inform him when the cheque is posted. Because this $100

is the only thing will delaying it OK.

office phone number 213-262-3637
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WITH THE PAYMENT, DETAIL.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.BRIAN MOYNIHAN (CEO)BANK OF AMERICA(R)
CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS,CHARLOTTE, N.C.BANK OF
AMERICA,CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE OFFICE HEADQUARTERS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement