Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424836 by FishyMails Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:29 pm
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 23:15:35 -0700
Subject:

Good day

Please do accept my apologies I do not wish to invade into your privacy,

I got your contact in my search for a reliable person and partner that can handle matter mutual,I had written an earlier mail to you but without response, In my first mail I mentioned to you about my late client who died on the 25, July 2013, and he bears the same surname with you since his death I have received several letters from his Bank where he made a deposit of $13.580 Million before his death, the bank has asked me provide his next of kin or any of his relatives who can make claim to his funds or it will be confiscated by the bank, as i could not locate any of his relative hence i contacted you for this claim since you have the same surname with him.

Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the transaction,waiting for your reply.

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,
Hodela Egator,esq

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424902 by FishyMails Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:05 pm
Tel: +22890439492
Date: 2021-04-15 2:32:07 PM +02:00
Subject: KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST

Dear,

Thank you so much for your response to my message.

I am Advocate Hodela Egator. A legal practitioner within the jurisdictions of Togo, I sent you a message regarding my deceased client Engineer MICHAEL who died together with his wife and only son in a fatal accident. My client died in Togo leaving behind his huge fortune / money worth (USD$13,580,000.00) Thirteen Million, Five Hundred and Eighty-Thousand United States of American Dollars only here in a Togolese bank and as his personal lawyer the bank has asked me to present his next of kin / heir in order to release the funds to his next of kin but my late client never introduced me to any of his close relations while he was alive so he has no heir. It is not proper for me to tell the bank that he has no heir because the bank will definitely declare his assets as UNCLAIMED ASSETS and they will ESCHEAT the assets and turn it over to the government of the Republic of Togo. Right now, the bank has given me a final mandate to provide the next of kin or else the estate of my deceased client will be escheated by the government. I have decided to contact you so that the both of us will receive the funds in your name as his distant cousin because you both share a similar surname.

You do not have to entertain any atom of fear in this transaction because I have all the necessary documents that will be needed to back up this claim to facilitate the release of the funds to you without any breach of law. I need you to also understand that everything about this transaction is 100% legitimate and free from violation of any law. After the funds have been transferred to you I will meet you in your country so that we can share the funds. You will take 45% and I will also receive 45% while the remaining 10% goes to any charity organisation as this is what my late client does all the time (donating to charity).

I am an honest and very sincere person and I am hoping that you are an honest person too. I am not supposed to tell you that my little daughter Isabella has kidney failure and the doctor has advised me to take her to India where She can undergo medical surgery (kidney transplant) so I am really hoping to take her to India at the end of this transaction. I believe that if we work together, we will achieve success. You do not have to entertain any atom of fear at all in this deal because everything is 100% legitimate and risk-free, so you need not fear. I personally will never involve myself into anything that will tarnish my image and the image of my family.

Please, before we proceed I need you to give me your word of honour on the following points outlined below.

(1) You will not cheat or betray me in this transaction.
(2) The money will be safe with you until I come over to your country for sharing and further investments.
(3) That you will keep this transaction very confidential even from your closest friend for our safety.
(4) That you shall always contact me whenever you get any information from the Financial institution so that we will put heads together as business partners and carry out this transaction successfully.

Attached are the scanned copy of my passport together with my attorney license certificate. I also need you to send me the necessary information below so that I can quickly rush to the probate court of Togo to obtain the certificate of affidavit of claim, letter of administration etc... in your name and submit them to the bank so that they can quickly process and transfer the funds to you as the next of kin.

(1) FIRST NAME
(2) LAST NAME
(3) TELEPHONE NUMBER
(4) OCCUPATION
(5) HOME ADDRESS
(6) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
(7) DATE OF BIRTH
(8) FAX NUMBER

I will be waiting to hear from you so we can begin this transaction immediately. You can also call, text or whatsapp me on the number below

Sincerely,
Advocate Egator Partners.
+228-904-394-92.
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.