Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425149 by FishyMails Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:51 pm
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:28:10 +0100
Subject: Fund via CERTIFIED CHECK

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Steven Terner Mnuchin. The New Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the new Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, which is the authourized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former White House Chief of Staff. Prior to that role, Lew was the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6.5Million USD drawn on Federal Reserve Bank will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $255.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address.

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx

Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss.

Yours Sincerely,

Steven Terner Mnuchin
Secretary of the Treasury

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425168 by FishyMails Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:43 pm
Date: 2021-04-28 6:37:07 AM +01:00
Subject: Attn: Dale Watson-Tillery ID and CHECK

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Email: [email protected]

Attn:

Thank you for your reply, However, I have enclosed herewith a scanned copy of my working ID with a copy of CERTIFIED CHECK issued in your name for your approval. Please acknowledge the receipt of the enclosed ID and CERTIFIED CHECK and make an effort to secure and send the $255.00 dollars via USPS Money order. The information required to send the $255.00 dollars via USPS Money order is hereunder stated below:

PAY THROUGH:
GLORIA JEAN SAMUELS
P.O Box 33 Gilmore Arkansas 72339

I will be looking forward to receive the copy of the Money Order receipt and the tracking number as soon as I have sent it.

Yours Sincerely,

Steven Terner Mnuchin

Secretary of the Treasury,
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.