Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425163 by FishyMails Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:34 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Tel: +19175093799
Date: 2021-04-28 10:23:41 PM +09:00
Subject: Your Total Money to received Through CASHIER CHECK is $1,500,000 USA Dollars

U.S. Customs and Border Protection -
New York/Newark Service Port
3.7 (3) · Federal government office
Elizabeth, NJ, United States
TEL +1 (917) 509-3799

Your Total Money to received Through CASHIER CHECK is $1,500,000 USA Dollars!

Attention Beneficiary

How are you today? A Lady called {William Kathryn } contacted This Office Today to Claim your Fund the sum of $$1,500,000 USD in this
U.S. Customs, she stated that she is your younger Sister, she told us that you have given her permission to Claim Your CASHIER CHECK so she
can takes care of you because you have an accident, and here is the address she provided to us, Address: 380 mudge road Boyce
Louisiana 72409,Usa.

We would like to know and to confirm if you are the one that gave her the power of claim, if yes, kindly provide a letter of claim from a chief judge or from a reputable attorney in your country before This Office can release your CASHIER CHECK worth $$1,500,000 to her, if no, you are to quickly inform this office to avoid wrongful Delivery And she even say that she will pay for the needed fees of $50 usd, so we can go ahead and release your funds to her, update us as soon as possible okay.

We can not fail you,we promise you, don't fear as soon as you sent the $50 today please leave the rest to us and see if we lie to you or not because we can not use my life swear because of $50 Steam card? How can i swear against my life because of this FUND,but is to show you that am telling you the truth so please try to understand us by sending this $50 is not big amount to compare the amount you have to receive okay

This is to inform you that your CASHIER CHECK of $1,500,000 USA Dollars is now ready to delivering to your next of kin home address if we can't hear from you after 3days, you are to pay $50 Steam card for Security Keeping Fee of your CASHIER CHECK Note, you have only 72 hours to pay the fee or your fund will be delivered to your next of kin. Get Back to us as soon as you receive this mail for urgent proceeding.

We advice you to stop all the communications with everyone regarding your Cashier Check as we have short listed to deliver to you and now urge you to comply and receive your Cashier Check.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Yours in Services

Officer in duty

Mr.Frank Williams

EMAIL; [email protected]
Call or text message: (917) 509-3799

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement