Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425493 by FishyMails Mon May 17, 2021 11:36 am
From: "Senior Advocate of Nigeria ANDREW MARTiNE" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-05-17 4:01:11 AM +00:00
Subject: I am a Good Christian and I believe in divine justice, I am only sincere just send my Transportation only

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA
SAN ANDREW MARTiNE

Date: 17/05/2021

My Dear I am a Christian and having understood your financial predicament that is why I am here to help financially now i have CANCELL the %5 percent out your fund because of my church Member and I am a Good Christian and I believe in divine justice, so I have never thought of defrauding or deceiving you with my proposal, I am only sincere just send my Transportation only to proceed immediately the Bank office

which is urgently and highly needed from you to Enable me represent you for sign of the document on your Name as the rightful beneficiary of the fund Finally the earlier you understand this, I think am doing the best for you as Good CHRISTIAN once you have my transport fee to enable me proceed immediately to Bank okay

you have to bear in mind that if you fail to comply with the Bank is going to cancel your fund and return your said fund to Bank Treasuring account as unclaimed fund, and by that time you will not have this opportunity again to have your fund.

waiting for the payment details sooner to Enable me to sign and stamp on your package in your favor as the legal Beneficiary to the fund and start making withdrawals of your money

Thanks, and I will always remain truthful to you, i hope will not disappoint me with my percentage as soon as you get your fund in next two days Hopefully

Hopefully waiting for the payment details soonest.so that i can proceed

Sincerely Yours,

SAN ANDREW MARTiNE
Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement