Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425505 by AlanJones Mon May 17, 2021 10:56 pm
Subject: [CLAIM AGENT
Tel. No.: +17196295248

Attn:

My name is Dr Henry Jimenez - Infectious Disease Control of California. I am a member of NCBI NIH in California Covid19 Task-force fighting the scourge of this virus in my state. I want to draw to your attention, an ongoing contract purchase overseen directly by this Task-force.

We have an over-wdefwrte5y678inflated contract sum of money which is a proceeds of purchases of PPE and Medical contraptions from Medical Suppliers outside of the US. These contractors have received their contract fees and this task force is left with the over-quoted sum of money. We intend to present you as one of these contractors that made supplies to us in order to have this contract sum transferred to you. This
proposal is genuine and without risk.

We shall perfect the contract documents and proforma invoice in your name or company name to ensure it is very legitimate and without rancour, this will precede the payment of this sum to your account. We
shall share the proceeds of this transaction with you. Please get back to me for further explanation and figure involved. You can reach me on whatsapp - +719) 629-5248
Thank you as I await your reply.

Regards,
Dr Henry Jimenez
[CLAIM AGENT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement