Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425570 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:41 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 10:32:07 -0700
Subject: How My Dear

Hello My Dear,

I apologies for infringing into your privacy via this message but it's
very important you go through it. My name is Helina Amira Sahib
us-Sa'ada, daughter

inlaw of H.E. Sahib us-Sa'ada. I am married to Prince Sa'Id in Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia.

It's a common knowledge that women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are
restricted in so many ways and I am not an exception. I am educated
but can't practice

my Profession. I am not allowed to drive, venture into any Business/
Investment. I can only be a live-in house wife.

On this premise, I seek your Personal or Corporate Advice and
Partnership in a Huge Mutual Beneficial Business/ Investment
Opportunity.

I will keep it brief until I hear from you, you can reach me via email
([email protected])

Have a nice day,

Helina Amira.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425587 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 10:00 pm
Date: 2021-05-20 12:21:29 AM +03:00
Subject:

Dear,

Thanks for the response. Once again, I am very sorry to invade your privacy with this unsolicited email of mine. I honestly want to invest through you, either in your personal capacity or through your company (if you are the CEO). As a woman married under Sharia Islamic laws to a Prince, I am totally incapacitated by the restrictions of the Law. I am currently processing divorce in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Are you aware that under these Islamic laws a woman can't be independent? She can't even own money. She must be 100% dependent on her husband. The said fund was secretly bequeathed to me by my father before his demise. He was a Crude Oil broker.

I want us to move the funds out of the Financial Institution my Husband knows in the United Kingdom to a different Bank outside the United Kingdom. I also want the funds to be invested properly to secure our future (my Children and I) after it must have been moved. I am willing to compensate you with 30% of the total fund after the successful movement of the Fund. I will also need you to coordinate the investment of the Balance (remainder) in any Business that can yield a profit of at least 5% per annum. Your role will require you to present an account (New or Existing) which will receive the Funds.
I will provide you with all the required documentation to move the Fund from where it’s domiciled to any Bank of your choice. I will do my best to handle all the necessary expenses, I just need you to help my kids and I secure this funds. Upon your positive response, I will send you more details. I beg you to handle this matter confidentially for the safety of my Kids and me. I want you to consider it properly and respond back to me via email. I await your response.

Thank you.

Helina Amira.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.