Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426121 by AlanJones Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:54 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: GOOD NEWS REARDING YOUR PAYMENT..REF.G242839
Other Email: - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2347068153659 & +2346744788273

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
phone no: +234 706 815 3659
FAX: 234 674 478 8273

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address
[email protected]
Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Phone no: +234 706 815 3659

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#430689 by Wiljames Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:15 pm
Received on Feb 2, 2022:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
phone no: +234 706 815 3659
FAX: 234 674 478 8273

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address
[email protected]

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
Phone no: +234 706 815 3659

Esta mensagem pode conter informação confidencial e destina-se ao uso exclusivo do(s) destinatário(s), não podendo o seu conteúdo ser alterado. Caso a tenha recebido indevidamente, solicitamos que informe o remetente e elimine a mensagem. O conteúdo desta mensagem (e eventuais ficheiros anexos) é da responsabilidade exclusiva do emissor e não vincula necessariamente a AD&C.

This message may contain confidential information, is intended exclusively for the named recipient(s) and its contents cannot be changed. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete the message. The content of this message (and any attachments) is the sole issuer responsibility and doesn't necessarily bind AD&C.