Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426283 by FishyMails Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:40 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Tel: +14237173407
Date: 2021-06-24 9:08:43 PM +09:00
Subject: Attn; My Dear Friend,

FROM THE DESK OF: DR.Mark A. White. MANAGING DIRECTOR / CEO
WORLD FUND MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.

Attn; My Dear Friend,

I am Dr.Mark A. White. Director of World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in untied states of America.This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via diplomatic cash delivery this system will be easier for you and for us We are going to send your funds total sum of US ($25Million) to you via Our Diplomatic agent The package is accompanied with every document that covers these funds Note that this fund is coming in 2 security proof consignment box's which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I will use my position to release this fund to you. The consignment box's are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will deliver them to you at your home address after clearing the package at the airport.

All you are requiring to do now is to reconfirm the following
information.

1. Your full Name: _________
2. Your home Address: _______
3. Your Age & Sex: ____________
4. Your Occupation: ___________
5. Your Cell Phone: _________
6. Your State of Origin: ______
7. Your Country: ______________
8. Your Scan Copy of Identity___
9 Your Contact Email Address: _________

Note:. The Agent does not know the content in the package, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials I have obtained the tag that will be tagged on the package which I will dispatch along with the security inner PIN of the consignment box's to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.
For the commencement of your consignment box's delivery.

Regards,
Dr.Mark A. White.
Manager Of World Fund Management.Tiel Phone:+1(423)717-3407.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement