Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426285 by FishyMails Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:44 pm
Reply-to: "DEPT OFFICE" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-06-24 3:05:29 PM +00:00
Subject: Attention: , From Mrs. Janet Yellen, THE NEW US DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. MY WORKING ID CARD.

Attention: ,

We want to inform you that a representative of yours whom you sent to us has been received and he asked us to release your funds to him. We are about to release your fund to him but decided to verify from you first before doing so. If you are not the one that sent him, kindly reply back immediately and re-confirm your bank details so that I can direct you to our correspondent bank who will now carry out the payment to you. ( Your fund is worth 25.7 Million.)

You have made our duty very easy now, we want to thank you once again as we begin the release of your fund to him. His name is Gerald White.

Best Regards,

MRS. JANET YELLEN.
US DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement