Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426468 by FishyMails Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:31 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 05:24:15 +0000
Subject: My client wishes to partner with you

Dear Sir

In the pursuit of viable genuine business. I have a firm that handles financial activities of private individuals and Management Liquidation services. My client wishes to partner with you for an investment in your country.

Thanks, as I anticipate your response. You can write me on my private email : ( [email protected] )

Regards.
Baotic.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426542 by FishyMails Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:55 pm
Date: 2021-07-03 5:53:20 AM +00:00
Subject: MY AGENT MR. VLADIMIR BAOTIC, ASK ME TO CONTACT YOU.

QATAR PETROLEUM LNG
P.O. Box 3212, Doha, Qatar
www.qp.com.qa

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER, FINANCE AND ACCOUNT,

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Ali Sharif Al Emadi, Minister Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum. I have $100 Million for Investment.

Contact me if you are interested, I have all it takes to move the fund to you as a contract fund to avoid every query. I will give you more details upon the receipt of your response on

Regards,

Ali Emadi
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426603 by FishyMails Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:20 pm
Date: 2021-07-05 10:16:42 AM +00:00
Subject: Re: MY AGENT MR. VLADIMIR BAOTIC, ASK ME TO CONTACT YOU.

Dear Brother,

Thank you so much for the response.

I have been praying all this while for Allah to direct me to an experienced person that will handle these investment fund fruitfully.

Be very rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk free. I am in the Finance and Account dept. here, and I understand how fund is being moved from our account and that is the procedure we shall use to transfer the fund.

Actually, this US$100M was acquired from an over invoice of a contract that was executed here in the Qatar Petroleum, the Contract has been perfectly executed and the original contractors has been paid.

I need your assistance to move this over invoice fund into any of your account designate, I will firstly register your name as Category 'A' Contractor with the Qatar Petroleum and use the registration certificate to procure all the necessary contract documents ( Contract Award and Completion Certificates ) which shall be submitted to my office for approval and payment.

Thereafter, I will order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into any of your bank account through any of our bank account here in Qatar.

I will be speaking to an Attorney that will guide us on this project while I wait for your response.

Regards,
Ali Emadi.
Qatar Petroleum

#426631 by FishyMails Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:15 pm
Date: 2021-07-06 12:30:51 PM +00:00
Subject: Thank you so much for the quick response.

Dear Brother,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

I have been able to finalize with the Attorney ( Lucius Anthony ) that will register your company with the Contract Tender Board and document the payment/contract file.

He will be arriving from UAE today to proceed and will firstly contact you with further directives.

Sir, you are to forward to me the details below:

Your Full Name:
Your Full Address:
Your Date of Birth:
Your Occupation:
Your Company Name:
Your Company Address:
Your Mobile phone number:
Your International passport or your ID Card.

Attachment is my working ID,. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ali Emadi.
Qatar Petroleum