Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426941 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:07 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-07-16 3:27:33 PM +02:00
Subject: Grant Donation

Hello you have a donation of 14,800,000.00USD, I won the America lottery in America worth $40 million, and i am giving a portion of it to two lucky people and charity homes in memory of my late wife who died of cancer.

Contact me for more details: [email protected]
Thanks,
Tom Crist

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426989 by FishyMails Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:39 pm
Date: 2021-07-20 10:40:13 PM +02:00
Subject: Re: Grant Donation

Greetings,

I acknowledge receipt of your email. I'm Mr. Tom Crist, a senior from Canada and a native of Terrace BC I moved from Terrace BC after winning a $ 40 million Lotto Max drawing in May 2013. I moved from Canada to my new home here in Seattle, Washington. My jackpot was a gift from God to me and I have decided to do God's will and also donate my entire $ 40 million in loving memory to my wife.

Please rest assured that this is 100% legitimate, visit this website to confirm:

http://globalnews.ca/News/ 1036498 / who-is-40-Million- Jackpot-Winner-Tom-Crist /

I have decided to introduce you to my New Year'sCharity project to donate the sum of $ 14,800,000.00 to improve the lives of many people near you from my $ 40 million jackpot lottery prize money and also from fond memories of my late wife. I prayed and searched the internet for someone to donate this money to in your state and I saw your profile on the google / facebook list of email owners and picked you.

My compassion for the worries of others was heightened by the tragedy in my life. My wife Janice died of lung cancer in February 2012 at the age of 57. In her memory, I have decided to donate my entire $ 40 million to charity and less privilege in society.

I'm not doing this to get fame, I've decided to remove this from the media and my only purpose has been the result of a long conversation with my only daughter (Audrey) who has always advised me to strangers this new year too donate because we know there are many families living from paycheck to paycheck and others who cannot meet their financial obligations. Although I won this lottery fund in May 2013, we have helped some charities, family members, strangers and friends with my winnings.

My daughter (Audrey) has cancer and the doctor informed us that she may not be seen for long early next year. She wants to do good before she finally leaves this sinful world. My daughter (Audrey) is so dear to me and she means the whole world to me. I have decided to grant her wish this new year. I want you to invest this money in a lucrative business to create more job opportunities to help unemployed and needy people near you as we have already donated money to the local fire department, Red Cross, Haiti and hospitals in Truro where Audrey has been her cancer treatment and several other organizations in Asia and Europe fighting cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

To facilitate the process of withdrawing funds ($ 14,800,000.00) donated solely to you, you need to provide me with your full name, address and phone number for the withdrawal (I asked for this brief information, only to know who we are donating this money to before and because of the online identity theft that I have become a victim of in the past, I don't want to ask for your ID as I don't want to give the impression that I want to steal your identity ).

I hope that you can use the funds wisely in your state. I will use you to do what you can to alleviate poverty in your region and also to try to improve the standard of living for as many people as possible, for that is the only aim of donating this money to you in the first place.

I would also like to ask you to assure me that you will follow my directions and help my daughter achieve her dreams before I give you any information on how you will receive these funds. If you feel that you are unable to handle this project, let me know, so I can quickly find someone else to donate the money to. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I expect to hear from you soon.

God bless you and best regards,

Tom Crist

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.