Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427031 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:52 pm
Date: 2021-07-24 4:42:23 AM +00:00
Subject: Mutual Trust.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Johnson Coker,I work as the Fund Executive Manager with Fidelity Investment UK,the world leading Investment & Fund Management Institution based in UK/Channel Island.I have an investor under my portfolio with a large a sum of amount as his first initial deposit.

This investor died Four years ago leaving no WILL or AUTHORIZATION for Re-transfer of his investment and its proceeds to the INHERITOR.I have personally carried out an investigation on the subject matter that took me 12 months to finalize and was made to understand that the family or relatives of the investor knows nothing about his investment with fidelity and none have any records of all his deposits and investment with us, there by creating an avenue for claiming of the said funds with its accrued interest on presentation of a trustworthy person that can stand as the INHERITOR to the deceased.

If you are interested I can present you as the INHERITOR with proper documentation that will qualify you to have the funds claimed and on doing this,our establishment will not question the release of the funds to you as I will make sure that we comply with the banking laws and ethics of claiming the investment in our establishment.Our sharing ratio will be 60%/30% and 10% for expenditure including taxes.

Please contact me for more details if interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.
Sincerely,
Johnson Coker

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement