Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427042 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:07 pm
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 00:55:43 -1200
Subject: HELLO hi

\--

I'm Miss Rania i really want to know you and have a good relationship with you i have something very important to explain to you when i hear from you
Raina

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#427099 by FishyMails Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:59 pm
Tel: +221763297285
Date: 2021-07-24 10:27:39 PM -12:00
Subject: Re: HELLO hi

Let me introduce myself properly to you, am Madam Rania Tareq from Libya, resident here in Senegal with my late husband family due to the crisis going on in my country Libya that took many souls, I am a window, Age 27 years old with one daughter, we are 2 female in my family, 1 has died with cancer, i got married to Late Engineer Mr Tareq al-Khalifa who was working with Libya Government as a construction manager, my husband was shot and killed in his office in Libya on the 14th of July 2019 when we came back from London, due to the crisis going on in my country Libya, we move to nearby country here in Senegal where am presently live with my late husband family, i need your help if you can, the situation i live here with my late husband family is very difficult for me, am not comfortable here with the Family behaviors, i want to get out from my late husband family with my daughter because of my situation, i wanted to go back to London after the death of my late husband to take cares of his Petrol and Gas station he invested in London, his family stop me not to go back to London, than declared to handling my late husband investment to his uncle who also resident in London,

i' m seeking for your help to assist me claim this 1.4 million dollars in your account my late husband has in Barclay bank London, I want to withdrawal this money out from the account of my late husband and move away from his family here, if you will stand and claim this money for me, let me know so that i will introduce you to the Bank where the money was made and deposited for you to contact they office to know the possibility of claiming the money for me in your account, so that i can come over there in your country and live then invest, i don't want my late husband family to know about this money since am still living with the family here, am doing everything secretly, if is possible for me to meet you before doing anything, i am ready to meet you, but i don't have much money at hand now to sponsor myself and my daughter to fly to your country, i don't want to claim this money here because of my late husband family that is around me, my phone no +221 763 297 285

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.