Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427053 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:22 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +12816983927
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 16:53:55 +0100
Subject: my subject

Good Day

I was contacted by the IMF Department USA to contact you consigning the funds released from the World Bank president (Mr David Malpass). The Initial Funds released from the HSBC BANK Washington, DC, United States was $1.92billion to settle charges of money laundering as published on this site (http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/12/10/hsbc-said-to-near-1-9-billion-settlement-over-money-laundering/).But the HSBC BANK has chosen a capable affiliate bank to handle this transaction and your share out of the money being released from the HSBC BANK came out to be $5million United state dollars.

The IMF DEPARTMENT contacted us on Friday because we are the international bank here in the United State of America that deals with foreign currency as the IMF cannot communicate with you directly as they work with banks directly not individuals. So I am contacting you on behalf of the IMF DEPARTMENT here in USA and also HSBC BANK Washington, DC, United States, to inform you that our bank will be the paying bank of your funds and you will have to open a temporary account with us to make the release of your funds more easier.

This is how it will work, after setting up the account with us, you will have a direct login username and password/ pin to access your account, we will release your funds into your account here in TD Bank then you can transfer by yourself to any bank of your choice. Note you can write to me through call me for more verification Tel:(281)-698-3927

Thanks and I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Gregory B. Braca
President and Chief Executive Officer, TD Bank

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement