Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427143 by 54321 Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:05 am
Using name: Doctor Elena Dirck
Using email address: [email protected]

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer. Honestly i do not know you or met you before , I contacted you in confidence that you will be of help. I give you my word that I will pay cash for your advert . My name is Doctor Elena Dirck. I am British female Red Cross doctor working with doctors without borders in Iraq.

It is good to let you know that I have USD 7.2 million cash which I hide in a red cross box .I got this money from Late Dr. Thafer Eliyahu, who died in May 2021 of a heart attack in Baghdad . Dr. Thafer Eliyahu was an orthopedic doctor at Wasiti Hospital.He was nicknamed “the doctor of the poor” since he treated those who couldn’t afford the costs for free and he was so rich . Iraq's last Jewish doctor, who treated the poor for free, dies in Baghdad | The Times of Israel

Late Dr Thafer Eliyahu does not keep his money in the Iraq bank because Many Jewish homes ,businesses and money in the Iraq bank were seized by the Iraqi state . I worked with him in his hospital before his sudden death . Because of the love and care I showed him during his last days before he died , he told me his secret place where he hid 7.2 million USD which he mandated me to use part of this money in charity .

I really need your help in this situation because this money cannot continue to stay in Iraq , it might get into the wrong hands who will use it to buy weapons and kill innocent people . If you help me to receive this money and hide till i come to Germany , both of us will benefit and we will put this money to good use . I do not have contact in Germany and for this reason , I contacted you . Believe me this is 100% risk free for you and me .

If you accept to help me receive this box and hide it in safe place till i meet you ,i will go to a red cross Agent here in Iraq to register the money as Category B Non-inspection humanitarian red cross cargo and transport the money as red cross cargo to Germany with the help of Red Cross jet that flies to Bremen Germany to pick up medical Equipment from the red cross office.

The Red Cross Agent here in Iraq will give me the contact of his colleague in Germany who will pick the cargo from the airplane and deliver the cargo to your address with his immunity which is legal and safe for both of us. Receiving this money from the red cross Agent is legal. It is not money laundering because the money has been registered under the red cross organization as Category B Non-inspection red cross humanitarian cargo.

Please if you are interested in receiving this money on my behalf, I will send you all the details you need to know for the delivery . I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary. That is why I went to a secured European site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. You are free to call me via telephone for more information

I wait for your fast response so we can go on. In less than 2 days the money should have been noted on your care then i will give you further details upon hearing from you . You will take 20% of the money for your help and you will invest or hide 80% of the sum for me till I come. If you cannot invest it , I hope I am fair on this deal.

Best Regards,
Dr. Elena Dirck

How to post photos to this site http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
How to view email headers http://www.ip-adress.com/faq/view_email_header/
Use this site to track IP addresses http://www.iptrackeronline.com/index.php
Advertisement