Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427167 by AlanJones Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: *Please treat this as Urgent and Confidential*
Tel. No.: 15167441351

*Please treat this as Urgent and Confidential*

My good friend,

My name is Nelson Clark and the administrator, Corporate Banking with JP Morgan Chase. 270 Park Avenue New York.

I'm writing this message in connection with an inter-bank wire deposit from HSBC Sharjah, U.A.E. This amount is in your last name as the beneficiary for a final wire transfer to your bank account.

I will be pleased if you will work confidentially with me to have the said funds successfully remitted to your bank account and afterward you can compensate me with some percentage %.

The diplomat by the name of Barrister Ibrahim Musa has vanished and we cannot get in contact with him and he has failed to present himself to the bank after several emails and telephone calls to him to present the required U.S PATRIOT ACT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

The bank will confiscate these funds as an unclaimed deposits that is why I'm soliciting your co-operation to stop it from happening and have the funds released to your account, then we can disburse the funds amongst ourselves.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Mr. Nelson Clark
JP Morgan Chase Bank
270 Park Ave 31st Floor
New York, NY 10017, USA
Tel: +1 (516) 744-1351

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement