Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427824 by Nushkal Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:21 am
date: Aug 27, 2021, 11:47 AM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation. Headquarters:
Washington, D.C., United States

Attention: Sir

Hi, this is Jelena Mcwilliams the chairperson of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and i am writing this email because of the email i received from the United States Settlement Bank threatening to confiscate your fund of (51 million United States Dollars) and the Board of directors are really mounting so much pressure and i have no control over them.

I will advise you to contact Mr Alen Mollison the Director Head of Legal Department of the United States Settlement Bank to inform him when you can obtain the Deposit Insurance Certificate and get back to me.
I want to personally assure you that once you obtain the Deposit Insurance Certificate you will have access to your fund within two working Days.

Contact Information
Mr. Alen Mollison,
Director Head of Legal Department
United States Settlement Bank
E-mail: [email protected]
Bank Whatsapp-live-Chat No: + 1 618-356 1394

I want to tell you that since I resumed office as the Chairperson of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. I can beat my chest that I have saved so many clients from fund frustration and we have been monitoring your fund from our Database and I really hope you take this email very seriously because this is the best thing that can help you during this Global Crisis.

I want you to channel your fund frustration to us with hope that we will give you the best service.

I will be waiting to hear from you

Jelena McWilliams,Chairperson,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Private Official Email: [email protected]
Whats-app only: + 1 518-205-3893
Advertisement