Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427834 by Grusskire Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:15 am
Date: 27 August 2021, 4:22 PM
Subject: HCPC Receipt Attached/Acknowledge Receipt

Swiss Independent Commission of Experts
Seconde Guerre Mondiale
Commission Bergier,
Badenerstrasse 141
Postfach 7589
8023 Zurich,
Switzerland

HI dear

I was very busy with our lawyer in the course of this procession to make sure success is achieved , i have successfully made payment to HCPC for the notary and i assure you that our lawyer will make sure he expedites the whole process which i attached the secular scanned documents to you for perusal.

Not minding my health hypertensive challenges but I was restless until he obtained as attached, the next is that he will be submitting the receipt of follow up with the affidavit establishing your relationship to the late holocaust victim Neuman Eckisterin.

Please be urgent to advise your readiness in receiving this fund because i have spent lots of money ,now I rely on you and partially our lawyer for any information as i cannot go to HCPC to ask ,to avoid my faced with allegations and threats of boycotts to this claims against Swiss business interests, i will be by the side while you follow up their advice to complete the transfer as the two biggest Swiss banks – UBS and Credit Suisse promise to released details of all accounts belongings to assist you a victim to pay money back to your descendants as requirement from NYU office.

Acknowledge this successful news as i expect urgent response, and thanks once more for your co-operating.

Dr Peider Mengiardi
Advertisement