Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427973 by Nushkal Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:26 pm
date: Sep 3, 2021, 10:52 AM
subject: PAYMENT AUTHORIZED

Good afternoon

You have an outstanding tax refund with a brand new car, what is all this delay and silent you always come up with please, be kind to reply over the situation that has put you back on these transaction, because it really depressed my service mood by sending you mail when your not replying, it makes it likely as if i m not ready to deliver

We have done everything we can to make sure you are on the right track for the benefit of what you're asked to pay to set up your non-resident permit charges to be fully operational in receiving the $ 3,899,478.00 to your account. without facing any problem, but your silence and the delay over the past days is never our character to pressure you or force you to make a transaction that is contrary to your ethnicity or what you intend to do, it is never a good idea to overflow the transaction if our effort resource has not given you the courage to move forward

You have to silent everything that is not right in your life and face the progress of your transaction, i can't continue telling you this all the time, though it has continually made me take responsible for those delayed with the company, so i need your feedback on when we can move on

Doing good makes you feel better in these difficult times.
Enjoy your weekend

Henry chidke
Advertisement