Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427987 by AlanJones Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:28 pm
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONDS
Tel. No.: +447466369487

Hello Dear,

I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciated reading from you once again. Well from your respond I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well. Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission which my ex-husband was unlucky to achieve with me. I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destined it.

Remember i told you i am an Internal Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here in my bank, i have the opportunity to fetch out some amount of money of a deceased customer whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal account officer before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 till date, No body has ever come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $3,500,000. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

On my effort to retrieve this account, I have already gotten some relevant papers which i attached with the man's account opening file in turn to grant you the right and power to stand as the business partner/next of kin to lodge a claim application request to the said account. Also i have personally traveled to the Man's home country on further effort to ascertain more information about his death and other information i needed to know about him. A lot of abandoned Funds lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you all the comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax to actualize this project. Please this is an honest request for you and I..I didn't meant to force you to decision or forcing you to partake on this transaction should you wish to decline. I only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone..

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) to initiate further administrative purposes:

1. Full Name........
2. Address...........
3. Identification copy......
4. Nationality.........
5. Occupation
6. Telephone number

Below is my UK residential address.

My address
Address: WB301 GK1 Bexley Av.Grange Park Road,
Croydon London Boro - United Kingdom
Telephone +44 7466369487
Email - .................................
Please NOTE! do not call me, But you can send me sms.There is existing security monitors attached with our bank network which links to the domestic and International telephone conversation of its workers here..Our telephone conversation could be recorded and will be easy to retrieve. Therefore, to protect my service status and position in this bank, i would appreciate your kind understanding to adhere to this simple precaution..Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and i until we actualized the success of this transaction.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#428022 by AlanJones Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:21 pm
Subject: PLEASE READ AND COPY THE LETTER TO THE BANK
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +441133200784 & +442075925500

Hello dear,
Thanks for your cooperation and for sending your details.. Please read the following message carefully and copy the letter and send to the bank

Kexim Bank UK Ltd United Kingdom
Adresse : Moorgate Hall, 155 Moorgate, London EC2M 6XB, Royaume-Uni
Phone +44 1133 200 784 +44 20 7592 5500
Email - [email protected]
International Account/Assets Department - Mr Christopher Fitzgibbon

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM
Sir / Madam,

I am the business partner to Late Mr.Khaled Sayyid, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he has an unclaimed and balance account of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($3.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I here by wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($3.5 Million) into my nominated bank account. Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum of money.

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim the above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologized for the late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.