Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428060 by Nushkal Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:12 am
Date: 8 Sept 2021, 05:29
Subject: Re:

Attn: Good day

I wish to inform you that after due consultation this office is aware of your Dilemma and we have put that into consideration because of all what you went through in the hands of imposters/scammers hence after our meeting this morning with the board and management representatives of the Bank For International Settlement Switzerland, the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) respectively concerning scam victims, it was concluded that an allocated compensation funds valued $850.000 should be paid to you through our accredited payment bank.

Kindly note that the said fund has been lodged-in as a Bond to a financial home under your name, you will be asked to contact the Bank on the procedures of transferring the compensation fund to your personal bank account in your Country after due verifications.

For transparency's sake I am officially informing you that they have all the legal rights and back up to transfer your compensation fund into your bank account without any delays or questions from anybody or governments of any Nations.

Upon the receipt of your response I will furnish you with the bank's contact details so as to enable you to inform them how best you may wish to receive your funds for easy and onward payment to you.

Lastly, in your interest you must stop any correspondence with any other person/persons or office/offices because they are all scam artists and Swindlers, so that this approved compensation payment can be released to you.

Best Regards,

Jack Moody,
Debt Management/Recovery Department.
Advertisement