Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428092 by d3rr3n Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Please My name is Mrs karim justina from France

Please My name is Mrs karim justina from France

residing in united states, I know that this message might come to you as surprise because we don't know each other nor have we ever met before but accept it withan open and positive mind. I have a Very important request that made me to contact you; I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed and announced to me that i have just few days to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this, without any family members and no child, I just came across your email contact from my personal search.

I’m a business woman from From dealing with gold exportation here in United States. I have decided to hand over the sum of ($10.500.000.00 Million Dollar) in my account to you for the help of orphanage homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. But before handing over my data’s to you, kindly assure me that you will take only 50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes/the needy once in your country, Return to enable me forward to you the bank contact details now that I have access to Internet in the hospital to enable you contact the bank, always check your e-mail always remember me for doing good.
Please don't forget to reply me in my Private
E-mail:([email protected])

Your early response will be appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs karim justina

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement