Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428093 by d3rr3n Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:46 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: God bless you.

Forgive me if i am bothering you, I found you in one of the international pages which i immediately prayed over your profile before sending you email, as i think we can make a lot of difference if we talk , become good friends in our lord, and see that with greater power, comes greater responsibility, and i am very sorry for intruding into your privacy, i want to say a big thank you for reading my message, I am Joyce Donna 67 years old widow suffering from a disease which is about claiming my life (Cancer of the breast). Our language or religion might be different but that is not a barrier. We are still friends, my dear I will advise you to please email me on ([email protected]) so I can pass across the message I have for you.

Thanks
God bless you.

Mrs Joyce Donna

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement