Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428270 by Firestorm Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:13 am
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:36:14 +0100
Subject: Re: After waiting to hear from you

Dear Sir,

After waiting to hear from you for a very long time without any email or telephone call, I have decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment transfer will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked yourself this question or you do not know why, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your so called partner,I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on the condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those of your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman.
Advertisement

#437595 by Link Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:53 pm
Rev. Todd Beeman
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 14:47:12 +0000
Subject: Re: After waiting to hear from you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Sir,

I want to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. After waiting to hear from you for a very long time without any email or telephone call, I have decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment transfer will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked yourself this question or you do not know why, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your so called partner, I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on the condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Based on their wicked and ungrateful attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement and approval Order because I cannot be denied my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. The reason why I am making this clear to you now is that I can see that you have spent a lot of money in order to conclude this transaction. I can see that you have sent so much money to the wrong people for the completion of the transaction but nothing good has been achieved. Now I am ready to forget the past, and help you with the immediate transfer of your funds. I only need your assurance that those of your distrusted and dubious partners will be totally kept out of this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Todd Beeman.

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
#441143 by Wiljames Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:12 pm
Still at it:

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sep 13, 2023
subject: I wish to hear from you

Dear Sir,

After waiting to hear from you for a very long time without any email or telephone call, I have decided to make this direct approach to you in order not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment transfer will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked yourself this question or you do not know why, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your so called partner, I mean the person who introduced you to this very transaction, approached me in my office and requested me to assist you conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by vetting and authenticating your full names into the computer in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of the funds in question. I agreed on the condition that they will pay me $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as we agreed and demanded to be paid but your representative/ partner started telling me stories. He even told me that you promised to send a car gift to me from the United States then. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not even set my eyes on any of them again.

Yours Sincerely,
Todd Beeman.