Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428303 by AlanJones Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Hello
Tel. No.: +353868935952

Good day,

My name is Portia, I work as a Care Giver in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. One of my clients my agency posted me to take good care of died of Corona Virus (COVID 19) November Last year. Before his demise, he nominated me as the beneficiary’s of his WILL according to his lawyer. He survived with one dog, a cat, a house and a tangible sum in his account in the Republic of Ireland. I am not going to reveal any amount since this is my first communication. I need your help to evacuate these funds because I’ve no capacity to claim these funds overseas since I am an immigrant from the Republic of South Africa. I will explain in totality once you show interest. Please respond via email or my telephone number. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Portia Webber
+353 86 893 5952

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement