Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428447 by AlanJones Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Date: 07 / 10 / 2021
Tel. No.: +27837279295

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +27837279295
Date: 07 / 10 / 2021

Hello

My Name is Dr. Gert Vogel the Chief Operating Officer of Standard Bank of South Africa and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry out this important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers in the name of MR. THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed deposit of $11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and never show up again and I later discovered that he died with his entire family members on a plane crash that occurred in Libya on the 12th of May 2010 and below is a link for your view..

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world ... libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we can make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I can give you more detailed information about this transaction. For the sharing of the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% to cover our expenses after the deal.

Now the total amount to be transferred is $12.2 million because of the interest the fund has accumulated since 2010.

Please keep this absolutely confidential weather interested or not.

Thanks.
Dr. Gert Vogel
Pvt: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement