Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428474 by AlanJones Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:56 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Subject: Re: HELLO SIR,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2250171315861

My Dear.

I got your contact on behalf of Late Mrs. Flordevilla Pingkian who died after a surgery operation to fight the cancerous virus. I hope you are very fine with your entire family. I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund to (SOUTHWEST INDIAN FOUNDATION MISSION) for charity purpose. I am Dr.Sharif Ahmad from India who helped Late Mrs. Flordevilla Pingkian in transferring her funds here in my country for the less privilege. Meanwhile, before she died she told me to keep a compensation of $125,000.00 USD on your behalf for your past efforts and attempts to assist her despite that you didn’t succeed in transferring the fund to your country. Now all you need to do is to contact the legal adviser in Coted'Ivoire.

His Name is Rev Alan Johnson
TEL: +2250171315861
Address: New Apostolic Church, Abidjan Coted'Ivoire,
Email: [email protected]
Contact Him with this email address,
COUNTRY Coted'Ivoire.

Ask him to send you the total Credit Card of $125,000.00 dollars which I kept for your compensation for your past efforts and attempt to assist Late Mrs. Flordevilla Pingkian. She appreciated your efforts at that time very much according to her when she was alive. So feel free to get in touched with Rev Pastor Alan Johnson and instruct him the address where to send the Credit Card to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Credit Card so that we can share the joy.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the Legal Adviser on your behalf to deliver the Credit Card to you. Contact him now by email or telephone he will send the Credit Card to you without any delay. Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family. God bless you and your entire family and bye for now. Till I hear from you.

Best Regards.

Dr. Sharif Ahmad.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement