Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428630 by AlanJones Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Greetings
Tel. No.: +27734444602

BELOVED, I pray that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for the establishment of a project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or deleting my message, as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us. I am Mrs. Zenani Mandela, former ambassador of South Africa to Argentina from 2012 until 2017 when I was appointed as the South African high commissioner to Mauritius. The First Daughter of South African icon and freedom fighter late Winnie Madikizela Mandela, The Wife of The former President of South Africa from 1994 till 1999 who died on December 5, 2013, after a protracted lung infection, contracted during his 27th years of incarceration in Robin Island prison.
I managed to get your contact details online here in Johannesburg South Africa in my desperate search for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business transaction. My Late Mother Winnie madikizela Mandela has just died On 2nd April 2018, and she left behind some funds in a trust fund account Amounting to US$15Million Dollars. I want this fund transferred out of South Africa for investments, and some of it be used for charity. Therefore indicate your full interest in the assurance of trust, so that we can actualize this great opportunity together and share the benefit together with the help of God. And in the area you are not interested in this deal please kindly ignore it immediately. If interested; kindly respond via my email, your full names, private phone numbers, or call me.

With Regards, in sincerity,

Mrs. Zenani Mandela
Phone: No +27 -73-4444-602
Email: [email protected]
4th Street Houghton Estates
Johannesburg South Africa

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement