Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428748 by AlanJones Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:04 am
Subject: Dear. XXX / Good News Sir, Please Contact Mr. Eric Kurtz Today
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447418440606

Dear. XXX

Good evening to you and how do you do? Hope you are good and family. You need not to be worried anymore of you getting loans, as I have perfected everything on your behalf with this solid FIRM regarding to the loan that you need, worry no more you understand me, all you need now is to contact the new arrangement of a CONSULTANT company’s email address and contact name, I have already informed him about you regarding to the loan that you need which is the $500,000,000 United States Dollars, so without much ado I will advice you now to go ahead and contact him via his email address you understand and once you are contacting him ensure you leave your cell phone number because he would like to speak with you understand and from there onward things will be in progress, so below is the contact details as they await to receive your response in order to proceed with the transaction: Please note there are no upfront fees or payments to be made in this transaction you understand, the only payment which are to be made in this transaction is an Insurance fee, and this insurance fees would be made after your have receive the said LOAN amount into your bank account, which you will confirm and verified by your bank that the said LOAN amount is in your bank account, and you will also receive an SMS alert indicating that a certain amount of LOAN has been credited into your bank account that’s when you will be advice to make the Insurance payment all of these will be agreed upon during the course of this transaction understood, so you can see that this is a welcome developments, so without much waste of time, proceed now to contact Mr. Eric Kurtz via his email.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

CONTACT PERSON IS: MR ERIC KURTZ
E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected]
WHATSAPP NUMBER +447418440606

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Please when writing to him, let him know that I MR. ALLAN BOYLE asked you to write to him regarding the loan that you need from their company, once you mention this to him, he will understand that you are from the right source is that understood and then keep me posted from there onward. So go ahead now and contact him, and then keep me posted for my file record purposes, they issue this amount of LOAN and above.

Thanks and have a good day,

As I wait to receive your urgent response for record purposes,

Sincerely

Allan Boyle

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement