Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429016 by AlanJones Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:03 am
Subject: Re Attention From Western Union Money Transfer.
Tel. No.: +221703105296

Attention Beneficiary,....

This is to inform you that we have reviewed all the problems regarding the transfer of your USD $7.5 Million and due to your inability to receive your funds.We have decided to deposit your funds with western union here in Republic due Senegal which will be the easiest and fastest way to receive your funds without more delay.

Therefore,You have to contact the western union with the below details to start receiving your funds. However, Be in mind that we have already paid for the deposit charges and the only money you will pay is the capitation fee of $170 only in order to start receiving your funds through western union. Below is the western union Contact Address which you can contact them now and start receiving your money.

First I want you to re-confirm this below information's.

Your full name......
Your Country/Address........
Your Phone number....
Occupation/Valid ID.....

Contact person.
Mr. James Ben
Western Union manager
Contact Email: [email protected]
Phone number +221 703 105 296.

Contact them as soon as you received this message to avoid the demur-rage fee.I gave them your information’s address but you have to re-confirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the receiver name. Let me know as soon as you receive your funds and be informed that any delay at this time may be dangerous.Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithful
Miss Rika Joseph.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement