Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#7664 by Johann Meister Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:06 pm
IP [41.219.199.227] Nigeria
respond as soon as possible!!
From Dr Paul Jones

Dr Paul Jones <[email protected]>

Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: respond as soon as possible!!

How are you doing? I am dr paul jones. Afriend of yours asked me to contact you in respect of the oil business transaction he told you about that he is coming to nigeria to persue. i will like you send me your full details for me to know whom im about to deal with if he is good person to become a partner in business.

The oil business here in nigeria is a very good and big business which two or more people need to unite together to handle because a lot of money is involve, im sure he must have told you a little bit of the business as he narrated it to me that you are willing to proceed. Sir, with all the respect i will like to know your capability in this business so that i will give you all the vital information which you will need to know about the oil business.

Oil business is a business that can change persons like within three or one week, we lift oil from one country to another, but it must be the buyers idea if he/ she will like to come down here in porthacurt nigeria to see the oil or we lift the oil to the buyers destination so madam i dont know what you can say about it but i will wait to hear from your side. You must be sincere to me because i am a straight forward man and i dont like cheating i hate it so much.

I done business almost all over the continental that's how i met mr weeh davis, he knows me very well that i do my thing my way where nobody will cheat on me but the way he told me about you i just consider his prosposal to contact you but i will not say anything about you yet until you respond to me back then i will know your capability to handle the business with you or not.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Dr Jones.

Please as soon as you are back do call me so that we can talk more of the business on telephone. Dont worry you will be happy in your life very soon i promise you that.

Here is my telephone number wher you can reach me: +234-808-262-8363.

Please call any time .

Thanks,

Dr Jones.

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement