Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429109 by AlanJones Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:30 am
Subject: Compensation From Ulrika Jessica Meir
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22870041935

Dearest One

I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India.

Presently I am in lndia for investment projects with my own part of the total sum.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my Pastor in Togo through his contact details below.

His name is Pastor Paul Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Tel+22870041935

And ask him to send you the cheque amount of $550.000.00 (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me though you kept off from me.

Please send your contact address to him for delivery,and let me know once you receive the amount.

Yours sincerely

Ulrika Jessica Meir

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#429232 by AlanJones Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:42 am
Subject: Compensation From Jessica Nsamir
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22870041935

Dearest One

I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from India.

Presently I am in lndia for investment projects with my own part of the total sum.

Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my Pastor in Togo through his contact details below.

His name is Pastor Paul Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Tel+22870041935

And ask him to send you the cheque amount of $550,000.00 (Five hundred and fifty thousand USD) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me though you kept off from me.

Please send your contact address to him for delivery,and let me know once you receive the amount.

Yours sincerely

Jessica Nsamir

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.