Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429135 by AlanJones Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:19 am
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD??
Tel. No.: +2348134311756

Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria
PAYMENT FILE: ZBPL/CP/022 / 21.
Telephone No.+234-8134311756

Dear Sir

With due respect my name is Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria,I was directed to write you through the office of the Hon Minister of Finance in conjunction with the Senate Committee on international payments of Federal Republic Of Nigeria regarding to your pending contract / inheritance fund claims of $5.5Million only which has not been paid to you for quite a long period of time based on your non responding to our mails and other related matters concerning your funds.

Meanwhile we have a challenge today when two gentlemen came here to claim the fund on your behalf saying that they are your partners,moreover that you sent them,their reason was that you contacted Covid-19 and could not continue as a result your ill health.They went as far as provided a bank account with Union Bank of Switzerland for immediate payment of the funds.Now the question is,are you sick,did you contacted Covid??

It is very urgent you acknowledge the receipt of this message so that I will know if you actually sent them or not and better still,if you are sick or dead.If I did not hear from you within 24hrs,I will tag it that the two men said the truth about and the funds paid to them immediately.

Thank you as I wait for your immediate response.

Sincerely Yours

Mr.Godwin Emefiele,Governor,
Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement