Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429137 by AlanJones Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 am
Subject: AD URGENT
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18328195098

Finance Management Consultant
244 5th Ave #2,New York
NY 1001,United States
FUND TRANSFER: EDF/2020/Ny
WHATSAPP ONLY:+1(832)8195098

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine the truth.

This is to inform you that we just received an application of payment that you are dead and that before your death,you have authorized the transfer of the Funds to the account below:

Suntrust Bank USA
Routing Number/swift code# 061000104
Account Number: 1000044935616

However, you are advise to come forward with a counter affidavit to proof the legality of the claim in your favor as the right full beneficiary and to show that you did not Authorized the application and transfer.

To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to the wrong individual/beneficiary, we have decided to contact you for confirmation. If we fail to hear from you after 72 hours, it will be assumed that the petition is true and the fund will be paid to the new account without further delay.

It is very clear that all your effort has been frustrated with taxis and levies making it impossible for you to get your long overdue payment released from many Banks like Royal Bank ,Santander Bank and many others.

Note that all the setbacks and bottle neck is not real and legal but to get more money from you it will interest you to know that your Funds is not from Africa but united kingdom

My duty is to provide excellent and comprehensive service to you as our customer in a friendly environment using qualified and experienced personnel with appropriate technology in making sure you get the approved payment released to you once all the necessary paperwork is verified and perfected.

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited time to conclude this fund. be free to call us

Please note that i am always in a Meeting, WHATSAPP ONLY:+1(832)8195098 OR SEND ME EMAIL ON THIS ADDRESS:([email protected])
Thanking you in anticipation of your kind consideration
Regards.
Yours Sincerely,
Barr.Micheal Catter Esq
Financial Consultant
WHATSAPP ONLY:+1(832)8195098

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement