Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429483 by kaliban48 Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:53 am
Introduction from scammer followed by response from the bank which will receive my funds:

Thanks for your mail and Hope you are fine and your family. You must be an honest person. I would like to execute this deal with you. As I informed you previously in my first message to you, that this transaction is risk free and legal. I am telling you nothing but the absolute truth, because if there is any risk in this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image as well as bring my reputation down here in Ghana which is a big let down to me.

Be rest assured that every legal modalities about this transaction has been mapped out and carefully arranged, so kindly relax your mind and let's work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me. As you can see, this is an opportunity both of us cannot afford to miss, so feel free and give me your full cooperation, communicating daily to speed up the process of transfer.

In the course of the last year (i.e. 2020) End of Year Financial Report, I discovered that my branch in which I am The Operations Manager made excess profit to the tune of twelve million five hundred thousand dollars [$12,500,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware. So, this fund does not belong to any individual and there are no risks involved in claiming the funds. Therefore, I assure you that we will be both happy at the end with your full cooperation.

However, I cannot be directly connected to this money because I still work with the bank therefore, I have set up an ESCROW ACCOUNT without any beneficiary and deposited the funds in the account and I decided to contact you so that we can work together to secure the funds in your name so that when you apply for the transfer, our head office will approve your application.

I am very happy that you have accepted this proposal therefore, I am prepared to go into a joint partnership venture with you and I offer you 40% of the total funds while you will keep 60% for me in your account till I join you with my family for further investment plans.

Please as you reply, let me have the following information to enable me work on the account information and draft the Application Letter of Claim which you will complete and send to our bank head office for onward approval for the transfer of the funds to any bank account of your choice.

The information is:

1. Your full name: ................................
2. Your occupation/position in office: ............
3. Your date of birth: .............................
4. Marital status: ..............................
5. Nationality: ...................................
6. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):......
7. Your private telephone/fax: .....................

Immediately I received the above information from you. I will start processing the transfer in your name and I will also guide you through the process of transferring the funds to your bank account in your country.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in your country for us to meet for sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 40% of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me while the remaining 5% will be for any expenses incurred during the process of transfer, if you wish we can go into partnership venture in your country as I have requested.

Below is my phone number: Tel: + 233238064071 feel free to call.

Please treat confidentiality and always reply to this email for our security; I will expect the above information as soon as possible.

With regards,
Mr.Emmanuel Kwame

Greetings Sir

Foreign transfers department

Harambee Avenue

Phone: + 1 249-496‑2306‬

Our reference: 0xfind-12-0531

Payment file: GB / Saturday / 2021
Attn,
PAYMENT POLICY
You will need to make a selection of the type of account that is right for you based on the frequency with which you would like to receive your donation funds in your account. The following are the account options.

1. Normal account: You will make a sending fee of $3000. The maximum possible transfer within one month is $300,000.

2. Daily account: You will make a sending fee of $3500. The maximum possible transfer within one month is $400,000.00.

3. Premium account: You will make a sending fee of $4000. The maximum possible transfer within one month is $500,000.00.

4. Platinum account: You will make a sending fee of $4500. The maximum possible transfer within one month is $800,000.00.

Note that any of the options you choose will require you to complete payment before the account can be opened for you. I will advise you to come back to this as soon as possible.

Thank you for banking with us.

Accountant, Leonardo Francesco,
Department of Foreign Operations.)
International Banking Division®️
Advertisement