Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429549 by Wiljames Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:16 am
Subject: Treat as urgent and confidential
Reply to: [email protected]

Nov 23, 2021
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Foreign Remittance Department
Tinubu Square, Lagos Nigeria.
OUR REF: CBN/FGN/3452/ANC/2021
Direct Phone: +2348057080292

Attention sir,

We have been having a series of meetings for the past five (5) months with the United Nations officials and the FBI Authority officials concerning the foreign beneficiaries that have not received their funds from our government. The meetings ended 4 days ago and it is obvious that you have not received your funds which is to the tune of US$10.5 million due to past corrupt Banks and government officials here who almost held the funds to themselves for their selfish reasons and have taken advantage of your funds all in an attempt to swindle your funds which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay for you to receive your fund. But now the Presidency has approved the issuance of a Payment ATM card for the sum of US$10.5 million representing your outstanding payment balance owed to you by this Government. This is to officially inform you that the ATM Card will be programmed to accommodate the above sum of money in your favour. The card will be delivered to you via courier services to your house address. This is because an ATM card is a classified bank payment instrument approved by World Bank Authorities to use for making payment transfers to beneficiaries in any part of the world. But if you do not want your fund by ATM card method, i can assist you arrange for a direct bank wire transfer to you.

I know that you have lost trust in we Nigerians considering all the frustrations you have encountered in all your efforts trying to claim your fund but i must tell you it is not all our fault. However, most of the problems why we have not succeeded to transfer your fund to you is from FBI Authority, IMF, HOMELAND SECURITY, UN Security Council, European Union etc, you must agree with me on this but the good news now is that we have resolved all the obstacles withholding your fund with all those authorities and they have authorized that your fund should be transfer to you now by ATM card, meaning we should program your fund in a special ATM card and send to you for you to be using and be withdrawing funds on fifty thousand dollars limit withdrawals every day. This is a special arrangement with the United Nations and the United States FBI Authority designed to reduce the illicit extortion of money owners by local officials. The FBI Authority will ensure that the ATM card is safely delivered to you without any interception/interruption/stoppage by any government agency. Meanwhile, your ATM card will be configured with your personal data in order to make it safe, easy and secured for your personal use. And to avoid mis-configuration, you are advised to reconfirm your information as listed below for us to proceed to deliver your payment ATM card to you.

1) Your full name we should write on the Atm card..........
2) Your contact phone number............
3) Your resident address where we should deliver the Atm card..........
4) Copy of your driver's license ID.............

Your urgent response is highly anticipated for immediate release transfer of your fund to you as the Presidency have instructed me to do and i want you to send all your response to [email protected]

Yours Sincerely
James Scholfield for Mr. Godwin Emefielle
The Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Phone: +2348057080292
Advertisement