Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#429550 by Wiljames Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:18 am
Subject: Good day

From Mrs Margret Nelson [email protected]
Reply to [email protected]

Wed, Nov 24, 2021

my name is Mrs. Margret Nelson. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 85 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard-earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $10.5 million to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

best regards,
mrs. margret nelson
Advertisement

#432289 by Troy Platt Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:31 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 15:39:34 +0200
Subject: urgent

my name is mrs margret nelson, as I lay on my sick bed diagnosed with cancer, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $10.5 million to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for your family which I will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me.
warmest regards,
mrs. margret nelson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!