Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430015 by Troy Platt Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:59 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
From: "Mrs. Patricia Jane Desserich." <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 15:05:15 -0800
Subject: Dearest one in the Lord!!

Dearest one in the Lord!!

It is my pleasure to write to you after considering your profile. My name is Mrs. Patricia Jane Desserich, a national of the United States of America. I am married to Mr.Howard Desserich, a business mogul and an engineer with Stallion Petroleum Corporation, who died in the year 2010 after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. We lost our only daughter to an auto crash 7 years ago. These are incidents that hurt my feelings but I kept my faith as a born again Christians.

I inherited a sum of $18.5 million (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a BANK in America from my late husband, Presently, this money is still with the BANK. My dear beloved, this message might come to you as a surprise. However, the holy spirit instructed me to get a partner, which made me to contact you for this urgent transaction for the work of God Almighty.

Recently,my illness got worse. My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next one or two months due to a long term cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individuals that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use this fund for churches, orphanages, Research centers and widows propagating to the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this bold decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband’s relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my family's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manners. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall detail you more and I will give the contact of the BANK as soon as I am sure that you will do the will of God. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this Fund. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my Shepherd. My happiness is that I lived the life of a worthy Christian.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours-in-Christ,
Mrs. Patricia Jane Desserich.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement