Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430340 by Grusskire Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:15 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jan 12, 2022, 6:08 PM
subject: Federal Reserve Bank

I have done my best and right now, I feel I should let go, I feel my efforts are all useless. I want to end our conversation, but my conscience will judge me, and I'll never forgive myself if you don't receive your funds because it's no longer a secret that you're just a step to getting that funds, the hold, and hassle is all because you have not sent the required fee.

If anyone has told you negative things about me, please have a rethink and don't let your doubts lead you to quitting when you're already close to receiving your funds.

Meanwhile, I have arrested a very arrogant man named Jerry Benz in my office today, he claims to be your cousin brother and that you have given him the power of attorney to pay the pending fee today and also have your funds released to him today directly, he also claims you're dead and that you died yesterday in a very terrible accident.

Please get back to me and let me know if this is true or false.

Sincere,
Dr. John C. Williams
Federal Reserve Bank
Advertisement