Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430386 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:57 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:28:03 -0800
Subject: SPECIAL BONANZA! TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

SPECIAL BONANZA!! TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;

This is to notify all our clients about the latest development concerning all the payments that are left in our custody. Which yours are inclusive Besides, you were given a high bill to pay for your transfer paper permit of your fund. in order to receive your PAYMENT of which we didn't hear from you for some time now. Hence, AFRICAN UNION (AU) Head Office has held meeting today been 17TH January 2022 with ( RIA MONEY TRANSFER ) the issue on the meeting is that they now offering a Special Bonus to help all our customers that are abandoned their payment in our custody due to because of high price.

In order words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $50.00. to receive all their PAYMENT abandoned in our custody.

You shall be Received $10,000 in every two days,$5000 from Ria Money Transfer while $5000 from Ria Money Transfer after 3hours you pick up the first transfer making total of $10,000 you shall pick in each two days, Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your total funds of $1.8million shall be transfer to your destination address before the end of this Mouth.

But note that after (January 20th you did not make the payment of $50.00.then we will divert your funds to government fund to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment because we are about to enter into new year Project, Note; That after the (January 20th) We will enter new year project for the year and that is the reason we decided to help all our customers before we enter new year project So be advise to send $50.00.immediately if you still wailing to claim your payment so that we will register your payment once we receive the transfer paper permit activation because you will start receiving your payment as from tomorrow morning by 10 am in your Country time. $5000 from Ria Money Transfer and another second payment of $5000.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30 PM making total of $10,000 you shall pick at once,

Send the $50.00 through Ria Money Transfer or I will advise you to please try all you can to get this fee ready and you are entitled to purchase a steam gift card or iTunes card Or Google play card of $50 and send the copy of the scratch card to me .

Forward the Reference Number, and sender name and address after sending the Money to enable us pick up the money in this Department office here.

Note: that we do this to help all our customers so don't delay because any delay will make us to cancel your payment or divert payment to Government to avoid problem because we don't have such time to delay anymore.

I am looking forward to receive of $50.00. immediately to enable us to give you're the full information which you will use pick up your payment in any western union but fall to do so you will lose your payment because you have only this week after that no more.

I wish you good luck and Merry Christmas in advance.
Yours in service

MRS.ROSEMERY KENNEDY.
NEW HEAD OF DIRECTOR.
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE (X306)
SPECIAL BONANZA! TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement