Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430494 by Troy Platt Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:52 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: U.S. National Central Bureau
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 06:11:27 +0100

INTERPOL Washington D.C.
U.S. National Central Bureau
INTERPOL HQ Homepage

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you to know that your email account has been selected among the random draws done by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and your email account has won (US$15,000,000.00) dollars free donation for charity purposes.

Please contact me through my email address for guidance of your claiming your winning funds through my email address: [email protected]

Only responses to this email ([email protected]) will be highly acknowledged!

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Regards,

Michael A. Hughes
Director
INTERPOL Washington
Email: [email protected]
Tel: ?+1 (732) 835-8613

INTERPOL Washington Mission Statement

The mission of INTERPOL Washington, the United States National Central Bureau, is to advance the law enforcement interests of the United States as the official representative to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) [external link]; to share criminal justice, humanitarian, and public safety information between our nation's law enforcement community and its foreign counterparts, and to facilitate transnational investigative efforts that enhance the safety and security of our nation. Learn More.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement